Global Justice Network’s mission is to make justice more accessible to claimants globally by:
• Identifying claims situations that cross national boundaries and present complex legal issues that require specialist advice.
• Investigating and analysing claims situations with a view to providing meaningful assistance to those who seek justice.
• Bringing the claim situation to the attention of those in need of assistance.
• Assisting claimants in securing representation on terms that are tailored to their needs and which aim to provide a cost effective solution.
• Managing and / or monitoring the claim process through to its conclusion.
• Establishing the means and furthering the expertise to respond rapidly to catastrophic claim situations globally.